Jingle all the way......Pike is an expert at this song. And if I was an expert at technology, I would be able to upload a video of him singing it. Someday.....
I haven't posted in a while and frankly, I'm not even sure anyone reads these. So if I don't get some feedback from someone, I may quit this all together. Meanwhile, here's our latest:

Pike got WAY too many toys for Christmas.....now I am in the process of getting out the old and making room for the new. Next year I think I will hand out the digits to his savings account and spare me all the wire cutting I had to do to get this combine out of it's box. Prior to Christmas, if you asked Pike what he wanted, all he ever said he wanted was a combine. His grandpa "kicky" bought him one at John Deere.
All my grandma "Granny" Burns wanted for Christmas was a picture with her ever-growing number of great-grandchildren. She is a real-live great-grandma who actually babysits and my neice and nephew have even spent the night at her house......we don't think Pike is anxious to do that, so he hasn't yet. To the left of Granny is Caden Burns, my cousins kiddo and his sister, Ashlynn is on the floor next to Pike. My niece and nephew, Beau and Brooklynn Burns are the two babies being held by my grandparents. You can't see them in the pic, but Pike has his new cowboy boots on AND his first Wranglers....I took him to the Bullrider and he got all set up - even with a black hat. He loves his boots so much and when he has them on, he says he's a farmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment