Pike's Halloween costume was a challenge for us because last years home-made World Champ Boxer costume was hard to beat. This year we couldn't come up with something to trump it until Oct. 29th. It was Steve's idea again and it was a hit - again!
As a mom of a 2 year old, a wife and a part time real estate agent, I stay pretty busy. I serve on the board at my sons pre-school. I sing in the choir at church. I am a good mix of a laid back person, but I also have times where I like to keep busy. I am very proud of where I come from, who I am and where I am going. I have a wonderful family and I married a wonderful guy. My son - well, there aren't words to describe how great he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment